Here’s the plan:
In order to not fail pattern cutting, Sarah will be walking with my work to give it to me past the river soar a crazed ginger haired man will attack her and shot her with a toy gun. She and my work will fall into the river soar. Some how she will manage to get out of the river as she bleeds to death. My work will sink. When the teacher asks where the work is I shall roll in Sarah into my class and tell her about the ginger man that attacked my closest friend and it has left me heart broken and depressed to see her like this and the fact my work has sunk into the bottom of the river soar. She will take pity on me and will let me pass Pattern Cutting. Now I think that is a sound plan if I ever herd one.
Or
I could kill off my closest friends and then get out of doing work because I’m grieving for the lose of my friends.
Or you know as a last resort I could just do the work…. But they don’t sound as exciting as the first one…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment